business & contract LAW
Experienced Business and Contract Law Trial Attorneys
Each of us enter into contracts almost every day, whether we realize it or not. These contracts may be written or oral, and may be for business or personal reasons. The Shoultz Law Firm will ensure that the terms of your contracts are negotiated for your benefit, drafted with precision, and thoroughly reviewed and analyzed so that the contract and all of its provisions reflect your intent.
The Shoultz Law Firm has many years of deep, complex contractual negotiation and drafting experience, and can complete all of your contractual work, whether you are an individual, business entity, or another attorney or law firm. Call us to see how we can help you in working with all of your contractual matters.
The Shoultz Law Firm trial attorneys also have deep experience in commercial law and business transactions, as well as experience as corporate counsel. Our turn-key business law practice includes:
- Complex Contract Negotiation, Drafting, and Litigation
- Software Licensing Agreements Drafting, Negotiation and Litigation
- Reseller and Sales Channel Agreements Negotiation, Drafting and Litigation
- Intellectual Property Agreements Drafting, Negotiation, and Litigation
- Corporate and Start-up Financing Agreements Drafting and Negotiation
- Negotiable Instruments and Loan Drafting, Negotiation and Litigation
- Complete Life-Cycle Business Entity Law (Corporation, LLC, Partnership, Associations, et al.)
- Employee Agreements and Policy Development and Publication
- Contractor Agreements, Negotiation, Litigation and Policy Development
- Business Tort Law
- Corporate Counsel
- Business Litigation (Plaintiff and Defense)
Trust your business law needs to the Shoultz Law Firm; we are always ready to help.